To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

how do i open films once done

i have down loeaded a few films (dvd) and can open them with the preview but where do i save the films and how do i open them to play direct off laptop onto our big screen, we usually use windows media player or power dvd help please

i have down loeaded a few films (dvd) and can open them with the preview but where do i save the films and how do i open them to play direct off laptop onto our big screen, we usually use windows media player or power dvd help please

hi, Im new to bit comet but i know how to open the files. Fist step is to go to transfer at the top left of Bit comet and right click on the file you want to open then. Left click on Browse Download Directory, it will then open a new window with the files you're downloading/downloaded from there you will have cd1 etc... it could do anything depending on how its been saved, it might just open with power dvd or you might have to extract it. I found this which might be useful for the situation http://forums.bitcomet.com/index.php?showtopic=204

If you have to extract post back and ill tell you.

to play straight to big screen you will have to get certain cables so you can connect to big screen from you're laptop, I cant remember what cables they are but i can find out for you, also i think you just have to play it on the laptop and then it will connect up to the big screen when cables are connected, I don’t know exactly what to do but that’s basically it.

The film location can be seen by clicking on your torrent --> Open Directory.

If you wish to play it on a different PC i.e. Laptop, ensure you have all the necessary software needed for it to play. If you wish to do a clone screen of your PC's monitor, and connect via cables to your TV, you must read your Graphic Card manual, in there it should state something like Clone Screens.

For those who use Nvidia, your clone screen is automatically loaded when the driver is installed. Head to desktop --> Right click --> Properties --> Settings --> Advanced --> nview.

For those who use ATI graphic cards, follow the above procedure, except once you've clicked advanced --> Displays --> Click on the red button near the TV image, and the clone process will automatically run.

Ensure that your cable is plugged into both your PC & TV, BEFORE doing the clone screen procedure.

help once ive download my movie how do i open file and burn to dvd i do have the software to burn movies and codec and i burn movies from limewire but i dont know how to do it from this sharewera progam {bitcomet}