To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

BitComet 0.70 bug

Jago

Hi,

I assume English is not your language?

I have no idea what you are reporting...

Suspect

I mean, Sometimes I recover BC in both taskbar and as try icon after I had let a certain period of Screen Saver (the 3d labyrinth screen saver for ex.) whereas, BC was as try icon only before the Screen Saver.

I hope that I was a little bit clearer. :P

• 2 weeks later...

I see what you are saying now.

When bit comet is minimized it appears in both task bar, and system tray.

On my system, it will do one of the two (depending on which option I have set).

I'm not sure which option you have selected, but I would assume since you also have this problem with other applications that the problem is in your windows o/s, not bit comet.

Perhaps if you change your option to task bar, assuming its now set to min. in system tray, or the opposit if that applys.

I also suspect it might be a problem with your screensaver, as many of them tend to cause problems.

I personally don't like to use screensavers, they are just a drain on resources, and since most monitors can be set to power down when not being used, software screensavers are no longer required.

Suspect

Perhaps if you change your option to task bar, assuming its now set to min. in system tray, or the opposit if that applys.

You are right.

The box "min. in system tray" was unchecked when I had this problem. When I checked it, I did not have this problem anymore, but now I will have to accustom me to this change which does not arrange me at all ! :angry: :D :lol: :P

Thanks for your answers.