To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

HELLO THERE NEED HELP

dessygee

Please locate your capslock key on the keyboard, and press it once. Don't post in all caps, as it's considered quite rude.

Most of the answers to your questions are already here, in the Guides and How-To's section.

• 2 weeks later...

HELLO THER AGAIN I DOWNLOADED OPEN SEASON TSPREVAIL KVCD(KARMADRONE RELEASE) BUT NEED HELP TO PLAY ITS FILES IT HAS BIN FILES CAN U GIVE ME GOOD INSTRUCTIONS TO PLAY IT AS IM ONLY NEW THNX

I'm pretty new to burning games myself but i use Ashampoo Burning Studio 6 to burn bin files it's a good/easy to use program for us newbies,Download it from a good torrent site.

Hi,

I posted a guide for burning KVCD in this forum.

My perferred program to burn Kvcd is Nero, either version 6 (latest update) or version seven (must be version newer then 7.2.3.2b, as early version seven has serious problems), or Alcohol 120%

However, regarding KVCD, some encoders do a really good job making kvcd videos (tus for example), and some are just done by one step programs, and have very poor quality, so don't decide your not gonna like Kvcd if this one is not to your liking.

Also, Kvcd MUST be burnt to a CDr disc NOT dvdr, but WILL play in most dvd players.

Check links in my siggy if you want some good quality Kvcd torrents (dvd rips will be the best quality)

Suspect