To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Where do I go to create a new user account?

meanguns

I keep trying to create an account but the only link that I can find brings me to a login page. When I enter info it says "use the form below to create a new user account." the only problem is there is no form below. Any help would be appreciated.

Trying very hard, but failing, to figure out what you are talking about.

You obviously don't mean registering HERE, on this forum, since you seem to have figured that out adequately. So what do you mean? Create an account where? For what purpose? Taking on faith that this has something, somehow, to do with BitComet or at least bittorrent generally.

Trying very hard, but failing, to figure out what you are talking about.

You obviously don't mean registering HERE, on this forum, since you seem to have figured that out adequately. So what do you mean? Create an account where? For what purpose? Taking on faith that this has something, somehow, to do with BitComet or at least bittorrent generally.

On the lower left corner of my BitComet screen it says log in the BitComet passport. I have no way to log in. So no downloads are starting. DHT is connected but BitComet says not logged in on the bottom right.

I think the problem is you are using one of the new "less then stable" versions of bit comet.

Until I hear word from our developers, and our tech support department, we are not supporting any version beyond .70.

If your version is above that, I recommend you install .70. These new versions are a complete rework of the client, but have serious problems.

However, If my assumption about the version you are using is not correct, this is because you didn't mention which version your using, which makes it kinda hard to offer sound advice.

Suspect

I think the problem is you are using one of the new "less then stable" versions of bit comet.

Until I hear word from our developers, and our tech support department, we are not supporting any version beyond .70.

If your version is above that, I recommend you install .70. These new versions are a complete rework of the client, but have serious problems.

However, If my assumption about the version you are using is not correct, this is because you didn't mention which version your using, which makes it kinda hard to offer sound advice.

Suspect

That could be it. I had downloaded .74 now i deleted it and will download .70 and give that a shot. Thanx for the advice, I hope it works.