To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

unexpected error

i am trying to download inuyashas episodes 1-126 here is a link to it...http://www.mininova.org/get/322714

then when i click open with bitcomet and i try to start downloading it i get error... bit comet has to close

can anyone help me.. i have had no troubles except when i try to download tv shows..

Next time give us the link to the page file not the .torrent itself. http://www.mininova.org/tor/322714

You should have read the comments on those.

According to the comments you should just get these ones:

[AHQ] Inuyasha 001-090 [Dual Audio]

[AHQ] Inuyasha 091-108 [Dual Audio]

[AHQ] Inuyasha 109-111 [Dual Audio]

[AHQ] Inuyasha 112-117

[AHQ] Inuyasha 118-120 [Dual Audio]

[AHQ] Inuyasha 121-123 [Dual Audio]

[AHQ] Inuyasha 124-135 [Dual Audio]

Next time give us the link to the page file not the .torrent itself. http://www.mininova.org/tor/322714

You should have read the comments on those.

According to the comments you should just get these ones:

[AHQ] Inuyasha 001-090 [Dual Audio]

[AHQ] Inuyasha 091-108 [Dual Audio]

[AHQ] Inuyasha 109-111 [Dual Audio]

[AHQ] Inuyasha 112-117

[AHQ] Inuyasha 118-120 [Dual Audio]

[AHQ] Inuyasha 121-123 [Dual Audio]

[AHQ] Inuyasha 124-135 [Dual Audio]

but those... are non english.... im just giving you a definition on how it works for me when i download it...

this is what it says....

.072Bitcomet.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvieniance.

Please tell us about the problem so we can help us diagnose the cause of this error and improve Bitcomet.

We have created an error report for you to send us. Please click "Send error Report" below to send us the report. We will treat this report confidential and annonymous.

Describe what you were doing when the error occurred (optional):

then there is a box to tell what happened...... so i dont know wtf is going on

.072Bitcomet.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.

You are using a less then stable version of bit comet.

Download version .70, and make a new topic if you have problems with that version.

If you want to discuss this version further, please do so in the designated topic for this version.

*topic closed*

but those... are non english.... im just giving you a definition on how it works for me when i download it...

Duel Audio means both English and Japanese. If the default audio isn't English you just have to switch over. If you're playing anime off the net then you should try CCCP with Media Player Classic.

Also, you should either use our stable version 0.70 or the newest version 0.74 and remember to send error reports when something goes wrong.