To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

cant Connect

hydro111

hi hydro 111

i am also having the same problem in downloading the nfs 2 underground . i am using a torrent from torrent spy .

there are many peers in my peers list almost 200 peers but the peers are not connecting . i donno why?

:( .

can u plz help me ???

i am using bitcomet version 0.70 and i m using a personal firewall but in the firewall allow list there is bitcomet both as server and client.

i never had a problem before this i already downloaded lots of stuff using bitcomet before 1 month .

but as i changed my xp to sp2 version, i again installed bit commet now its not working :(

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help

well some trackers are returning peers and others are unable to connect.

well two or 3 trackers returned 50 trackers each

Please try to rephrase this statement.

Please discribe EXACTLY what error messages each tracker is giving you.

Suspect

in the seed/peer[all] column it is showing 0/153

This means there are no seeders (peers that have complete files)

This torrent may never download if seeders don't join. My advice is to look for another torrent.

Suspect

Hello all

Mine won't connect either. I downloaded bitcomet this morning but ever since then, nothings connected. Not sure whats wrong or what details I have to provide for you guys to make sense of it.

The bottom of the screen says "DHT not connnected" but I read elsewhere this does not matter. I also chose torrents that were green on the "healthy scale" and had many users attached. I would post a snapshot of what I can see but I don't know how.

If anyone could shed some light on my situation, it'd be very much appreciated.

Thanks

I have the same problem, since a few hours ago. I got a bunch of torrents downloading and uploading, and they all had seeders and downloaders. Now they've all stopped. I've attached a screengrab of the trackers tab.

one thing you should do is run only 1 or 2 torrents at a time. any more than that and you can't upload enough to every one else.

ive had bitcomet for a while everything has been goin well but then recently all my downloads have just stopped and wont start back up i can leave it on forever and the wont start downloading and and before that it used start downloading then if i close bitcomet or turn of my computer when i trurn it back on they used to start all over again from zero so i need to some help fixing this problem something like this ever happen any of you guys?