To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

ok help needed

bugssy

i downloaded sims 2 pets done what i had to do and it is on the pc. however it asks for the original cd to be put in. how do i get passed this can anyone help me.

i would burn it to cd but that probably would not work as the discs are only 700 meg, and the game is 818meg.

help guys please.

i searched for a no cd crack and the game would start then half way through the introduction it would just come up with an error and stop. all the error said was sims 2 pets and an ok button to push, you push it and the game closes down. and then how do you mount it to the virtual drive.

Deamon tools, or Alcohol 120 can mount most disc images to a virtual cdrom drive.

If you are runing the game from your hard drive, but not in a virtual cdrom drive, this could be your problem.

I suggest you give a full accounting of what you downloaded, and how you installed it. If you opened a disc image (ISO file for example), then it will never work correctly.

As for CDrom discs only holding 700megs, this is not true. Although if you preformat the disc with CDFS, then you are limited to 700mb, however, Video CD will hold at least 795mb, and upto 880 (some disc brands) with overburn.

I regularly burn video discs over 830mb.

It would be very unusual for a torrent to have a disc image too large to be burnt to a cdr disc (unless intended for a dvdr disc).

Suspect