To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Unsupported Media Files

sweetaries01

I am new to this site and I downloaded this movie:

Torrents\Cars.2006.CUSTOM.FINSUB.NTSC.DVDR-SFB.torrent

When I try to watch the movie, pop up comes up and says Unsupported Media Files. What can I do to watch this movie. It has happen to a lot of other movies and videos that I downloaded.

I saw in a few replies to other posts that downloading this website: http://cccp-project.net/download.php?type=cccp does something that helps the files play so I tried it but the movie still doesn't play.

What else can I try?

you are trying to play the file.torrent, not the acual movie you downloaded.

After you run the file.torrent and the movie download completes, you should be able to play it by looking in the download folder, NOT the torrent folder.

by default it will be in

C:\program files\bit comet\downloads

If you still cannot play the movie, then let us know what the file names are (including extension).

Suspect

you are trying to play the file.torrent, not the acual movie you downloaded.

After you run the file.torrent and the movie download completes, you should be able to play it by looking in the download folder, NOT the torrent folder.

by default it will be in

C:\program files\bit comet\downloads

If you still cannot play the movie, then let us know what the file names are (including extension).

Suspect

Thank you. I was able to watch a few of the items I downloaded, but now I'm having another problem. I created a new topic for the issue. Thanks again.