To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

power iso

bpmc75

hi, i downloaded power iso and it's saying unable to read torrent file. try downloading again. i'm very new to this and having many problems trying to accomplish what i want to do. i was able to download and view 1 movie but not able to put it onto dvd. i downloaded another and getting message saying file too large? looked on the forum but was unable to find any help. sorry if this is an old problem

Hi,

Please be specific with your questions.

What files did you download?

We will help you resolve one at a time. I am also going to move this topic to non bit comet questions after you reply, so you will know where to look for it, since your download is complete, this is not related to bit comet.

Suspect

hi, i downloaded power iso v3.0 it's saying unable to read torrent file. it is a rar file. i am looking to download winrar but having trouble doing that also. another subject of question is do i have to use nero 7? i downloaded it but not able to open it saying file too large. i have nero 6 and am wondering if i can use that. asking about those for burning to dvd. sorry for posting last question in wrong dept. thanks for you're help.

Edited by Dark_Shroud (see edit history)