To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Corrupt files -help please!

talia

hello, I'm a new member here.

Well, i just wanted to ask a question that i've been wondering about for a while now and it's very frustrating so i was hoping someone could give me advice on how to solve it.

When I'm downloding a torrent, certain files on it ,after download is complete, don't want to play. It tells me that file may be corrupt and is unable to play it. :(

Why does this happen? And how can i stop this from occuring?... it's very annoying because i spend alot of time waiting for the download to complete, only to find out in the end that i cant play it.

Please help...

Thank you.

there are 2 possible cause that can't play...

1.what u downloaded? is a audio or video....!! Maybe your system didn't support format of video or audio u downloaded. Try to download codecs pack from http://free-codecs.com

2. it sure be 100% after ur file finish downloaded. Then try to disable it and set priority again... it sure be drop to 99% something... then download it again until it reach to 100% again (It works after I try it, NO SURE works on ur file or not) ... may be ur file contains some bad data...

If both also can't help u...then you have to re-download it again