To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

what i do after it get to 100%?

yanivran

Your the only one here that knows what you downloaded, so unless you tell us, there is no way we can help you.

In the future, you should look at what file are included in a torrent before you download it, and if your asking for help, then try to post enough info so we can help you.

click the torrent and then click open dir... if you can't find the files it means the the torrent wasn't having any director... but A dir. is automaticaly created if you doenload a torrent whith lots of files... it happens to me... when I download media files(movies) whithouth any description... you should find the file searching after the torrents ame or right cliking the torrent and clicking proprietes and looking at the file names listed there...

Downloaded a file,

Said it was 100 %

went to download folder (via bitcomet - right click - open folder)

File was not there

:angry:

666 meg for nothing ? what happened to my file ?

there was enough (7.9 gig) of space so that's not the issue

This post is the perfect example of a member not providing enough information with their question.

Plus, this is part of another members post, and this question is not related to it. You should have started a new topic for your question.

Now, since I don't know what windows version you have (first ommision), I can assume you might be using windows vista, then this would be a very common problem.

I also don't know what version of Bit Comet you are using, so I can't begin to offer any assistance.

Suspect