To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

pleasee help me

che6o

Excuse me, accidentally someone of you know the password that is in use for offsprings full discography, 7 albums!, that this in format *.rar; since I cannot accede to the paginate that they give me like links, as the following one:

Http: // www.ukpcrepair.com/eurosparer/index.html

If someone could help me I would be eternally gratefully, anyway thank you for your time and cooperation.

(Message edited to remove painful font choices)

This forum is for issues with the BitComet client. Once you've completed the download, BitComet has done its job. There is a general forum for all other questions, and most torrent sites have forums or comment sections where questions about their torrents are more appropriate.

Che6o,

You just made the same post in the Spanish Sub-Forum (I've already translated it).

Please do not make duplicate posts, as it only makes extra work for the staff, by having to delete them.

If you are going to make future posts, please choose one language for that specific post and not several.

As kluelos has pointed out, this has been posted in the wrong English forum, therefore, this thread, here, is being closed.

cassie