To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

¡Tengo problemas de conexión-Ayuda!

rosua

Hola! Acabo de bajar e instalar BitComet 0.77 en mi portátil. Me he registrado con un nombre de usuario y clave. He estado leyendo la guía y demás, pero no me entero mucho en informática. Lo siento. :huh:

Tengo problemas al intentar conectarme a BitComet. Aparece el mensaje de "La conección al servidor falló" Utilizo un proxy del trabajo, donde yo no soy el administrador. Tengo el windows XP en mi ordenador y el Norton Antivirus. Y no sé qué más decir,...

Por favor, si me pueden ayudar lo agradecería mucho.Muchas gracias. :)

Hi! I have just downloaded and instaled BitComet 0.77 to my laptop.I have registered with a username and passwrod. I have been reading the user´s guide and so on, but I am not very good at using computers, sorry. :huh:

I have a problem when I try to connect to BitComet. A message appears :"Connect server failed" I use a proxy connection from work and I am not the administrator. I have installed Windows XP and Norton Antivirus in my laptop. I don´t know what else to say...

Please, if would be very grateful if someone could help me. Thank you very much. :)

Hola,

Me alegro que te hayas unido al nuestro foro y te doy la bienvenida. :)

También veo que sabes bastante inglés, por lo que te sugiero que, en el futuro hagas tus comentarios en el foro inglés.

Saludos,

cassie :)

Hello,

I'm glad that you have joined our forum and I welcome you.

I also see that you know quite a lot of English, so I suggest that, in the future you make your posts in the English forum.

Regards,

cassie :)

Hola!

Gracias por la bienvenida y sugerencia de escribir en el foro Inglés. Escribí en el de Español por que soy española. ;) Pero de cualquier forma a mi lo que me gustaría, por favor, es que me ayudasen a solucionar mi problema de conección si pueden. He desinstalado el BitComet 0.77 y en su lugar he instalado el BitComet 0.70. por si ese era el problema , pero continua sin poder conectarse. Espero que me puedan ayudar ¡Gracias! :rolleyes:

Oppps! Alomejor olvidé mencionar que estoy usando la internet del trabajo y que usan un proxy y que yo no soy el administrador. No sé si utilizan un router o modem o el modelo ( un cable para internet está conectado a mi ordenador ) Puedo utilizar el messenger aquí. El messenger sí se conecta aquí y va muy bien. Gracias.

Hi!

Thanks for your welcome and sugesstion about writing on the English Forum. I wrote on the Spanish one because I´m Spanish ;) but anyway what I would like please is any advice to help me with the connection problem I have. I have uninstalled BitComet 0.77 and have installed BitComet 0.70 thinking that that could be the problem but it continues without being connected. Hope you can help me. Thanks! :rolleyes:

Upss! Perhaps I forgot to mention that I am using the internet connection from work, with a proxy and I am not the administrator. I don´t know if a router or modem is used and the model, sorry (I´ve got a cable that plugs in my computer) I can use messenger here. Messenger gets connected and works perfectly here.Thanks.

has configurado la forma de conexion en el bitcomet, es decir le agregaste que se conectara por medio del proxy?.... alomejor eso te falta XD

Have you configured your BitComet connection? That is to say, did you add to it that it should connect via proxy?... maybe that's what you're missing :D

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

You should take care to determine whether bittorrent is merely being blocked, or is actually forbidden on your company network. If it is forbidden and you attempt to evade the block, it could cost you your job.

Deberías tener cuidado y determinar si el uso de bittorrent está solamente bloqueado, o actualmente prohibido en la red de tu empresa. Si está prohibido e intentas evadir el bloqueo, te podría costar el puesto.

Edited by cassie (see edit history)