To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Recovering deleted task not the files

I accidently deleted the tast from the taskbar. Now the incomplete downloaded files are there but when ever i try to run the torrent file to complete the download it gives a alert "Task Already Exist" but there is no tast in the taskbar. So what should i do to resume the download.

A simple reboot should resolve the problem. Alternatively, you can enter task manager, look for a running BitComet task, and terminate it. If that's successful, re-start BitComet, and you should be able to resume your existing tasks.

A simple reboot should resolve the problem. Alternatively, you can enter task manager, look for a running BitComet task, and terminate it. If that's successful, re-start BitComet, and you should be able to resume your existing tasks.

no it still says Torrent Already Exist in the bitcommet software. Software is working fine. but could not start that specific download

This could be a problem with the version of bit comet that your using.

If you would like specific advice, then please be specific as to what problems you are having, and with what versions, and type of connections.

Suspect

This could be a problem with the version of bit comet that your using.

If you would like specific advice, then please be specific as to what problems you are having, and with what versions, and type of connections.

Suspect

I am using the latest version of BitComet 0.77 and I have resolve the solution so I am putting the answer here.

If any one have this problem again then the solution is to go to %Home Directory%\Program Files\BitComet then delete the xml file of that specific torrent and cut and paste the torrent file to any other folder that because BitCommet use that folder for current task after that run the torrent file again to start the download then stop it. Do a Manual HashCheck then resume the download. It will resume right from the same point. Thank you for all the support. I will continue help the BitCommet users and will expect the same. Thank you