To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

BITCOMET ayuda - se reinician las descargas

scor

Tengo WinXp Ver 2002 y uso bitcomet 0.79 mi problema es que dejo la Pc toda la noche bajando cosas , y en la mañana abro el programa par ve que se bajo y resulta que baje ya algunas cosas, entonces cierro el bitcomet para realizar otra cosas y no este lento el internet, despues de unas horas abro nuevamente el bitcomet y resulta que de doy start a un archivo que se quedo en 87%(ejemplo) y empieza a bajarlo solo que desde 0% siendo que ya casi bajaba todo, esto me pasa con todos, no me respera donde se quedo el archivo bajando.

Otra cosas cuando bajo completo un archivo lo elimino>Delete Task Only para que deje solo el archivo bajado, pero igual cierro el programa lo vuelvo abrir y me aparece dicho archivo como si lo estuviera bajando nuevamente ?

En esta version nueva no trae pause, es necesario darle Stop para que se pause , o cierro el programa directamente? Cualquiera de estas dos opciones que realize no me respeta donde se haya quedado el archivo bajando como lo mencione arriba, para que sirve esto> Manual Hash Creck ?,agradeceria su ayuda. :blink:

Adjunto fotos (ejemplos)

Ahora resulta que volvi a cerrar el programa y lo abri y solo me dejo estas descargas, ver foto4, en la foto 1de3 asi estaba hasta que cerre el bitcomet y al abrirlo de nuevo el programa quedo como en la foto4 ??

I have WinXP version 2002 and use BitComet 0.79.

My problem is that I leave my PC on all night to download things. In the morning, I open the program to see what has downloaded and it turns out that I've already downloaded some things. I then close BitComet, so that I can do other things without having my Internet browser act so slow. After a few hours I, once again, open up BitComet and press "Start" on a download which was, for example, at 87% and it starts to download from 0% only. This happens with all of my torrents and, it doesn't respect where the download left off.

Another thing, when I finish downloading a file, I press "Delete Task Only", so that the downloaded file is saved, but if I close the program and open it again, the same file shows up as though it is downloading again.

In this new version there is no "Pause". Is it necessary to press "Stop" for it to pause, or do I close the program directly? Whichever of these two functions I choose, it doesn't respect where the downloading file had left off.

What is this -- > "Manual Hash Check" for? I would appreciate your help. :blink:

I'm including screenshots (examples):

Now I have closed the program and opened it back up, but it only left me these downloads (see image 4). In image 1 of 3, this is how it looked until I closed BitComet. Once I re-opened the program, it looked like in image 4.

(Mod Edit - In image 4, "Estas iban aquí" translates to "These went here.")

post-20191-1165433899.jpg

post-20191-1165433912.jpg

post-20191-1165433921.jpg

post-20191-1165434224.jpg

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

You have several unrelated items here.

1. You should stay with only versions marked "stable", which 0.79 is not, so downgrade to 0.70 and stay with it until a later stable release is announced. Features can come and go unpredictably in the intermediate versions.

2 If you aren't able to surf the web while BitComet is running then you need to adjust your settings according to our settings guide. In particular you need to adjust BC's global maximum upload rate as specified. If you do this properly you should be able to download and web-surf at the same time without any difficulties.

3. Hash-checks assure that the pieces of the file have not been garbled in transmission. This is not a perfect error-control, but it's very good. A manual hash-check re-checks what you've already downloaded, to assure that it is valid so far, but this is also used to make sure that BitComet "sees" a partial download. If you have a partial download, and you've made sure that it is in the correct pathname (which is usually BitComet's default download directory, but could be that torrent's download location if you changed that manually), yet BitComet says the torrent is 0% downloaded, then a manual hash check will get BC to reassess what's there. This will usually bring the percentage up to the correct amount and your download will proceed from there. Manual hash checks can take quite a while, so check the status and make sure it has finished before proceeding.

4. If you delete a task but it shows up again the next time you restart BitComet, this indicates a problem with a particular file that isn't being updated. Look in your BC program directory (usually C:\Program Files\BitComet) for the file "downloads.xml" and check its permissions. Make certain that it is not set to "Read-Only", or change it if it is. You might also want to simply delete the file, though this will remove all existing tasks and you will need to re-load those torrents and hash-check them to get back to where you were.

5. Your screenshot shows many pending torrents, but do be aware that you should not run so many tasks at once. It depends on your bandwidth, but you should generally have only one active downloading task and one seeding task at a time. More than that starves tasks of bandwidth, and as they begin to interfere with each other, actually slows you down and interferes with the rest of the swarm.

Aquí, tienes varios temas no relacionados entre sí.

1) Deberías de permanecer sólo con versiones que digan "estable", lo cual la 0.79 no es, por tanto, usa la 0.70 y permanece con ésta, hasta que se anuncie otra versión estable, posteriormente. Las características van y vienen, imprevisiblemente, en las versiones intermediarias.

2) Si no puedes navegar por la Red, mientras está activo BitComet, esto indica que necesitas modificar tus ajustes, según nuestra Guía de Ajustes. Necesitas ajustar, en particular, tu velocidad global máxima de subida (tal y como especifica la Guía) en BitComet. Si haces esto correctamente, deberías poder efectuar descargas y navegar por la Red, a la misma vez y sin ningún problema.

3) Los hash-checks aseguran que las piezas del archivo no se han "distorsionado" durante la transmisión. Esto no es un control de errores perfecto, pero es bastante bueno. Un hash-check manual re-escanea lo que ya has descargado, para asegurar que, hasta ese momento, es válido. También se usa para asegurar que BitComet "ve" una descarga incompleta. Si tienes una descarga parcial (incompleta) y te has asegurado de que está en la ruta correcta (normalmente está en el directorio de descargas por defecto de BitComet, pero puede que esté en la ubicación de descargas de ese torrent, si lo cambiastes manualmente), pero BitComet indica que el torrent está 0% descargado, entonces un hash-check manual forzará a BitComet a revelar lo que hay ahí. Esto, normalmente, subirá el porcentage al nivel correcto y tu descarga continuará desde dicho punto. Hash-checks manuales pueden tardar considerablemente, por tanto, mira el estado (status) y asegúrate que ha terminado, antes de proceder.

4) Si suprimes una tarea pero vuelve a aparecer la próxima vez que incias BitComet, indicará que existe un problema de un archivo, en particular, que no se está actualizando. Mira en tu directorio de programas de BitComet (normalmente C:\Archivos de Progamas\BitComet) y busca el archivo 'descargas.xml' ("downloads.xml"), observando sus permisos. Asegúrate que no están marcados como "Sólo Lectura" ("Read Only") - cámbialos, si este es el caso. También puede que desees suprimir el archivo, aunque esto eliminará todas las tareas existentes y, necesitarás recargar dichos torrents, a la vez de tener que efectuar un hash-check, para ponerlos en el punto donde estaban, anteriormente.

5) Tu imagen muestra muchos torrents pendientes pero, sé consciente que no deberías activar tantas tareas al mismo tiempo. Todo depende del ancho de banda que tengas pero, generalmente, sólo deberías de tener una tarea de descarga y una de subida activa. Más de eso, priva a las tareas del ancho de banda y, conforme empiezan a interferir entre sí, actualmente te ralentiza a tí e interfiere con el resto del enjambre.

Kluelos has answered your questions, but I wanted to add that you really should download one file at a time.

This will make you a better "peer" and will help all the other peers you connect to. In the end, it will take about the same amount of time to download the files, but everyone in the swarm will get better speeds.

Users that download multiple torrents are the biggest cause of slow downloads.

Suspect

Kluelos ha respondido a tus preguntas, pero yo quería añadir que realmente deberías descargar un sólo archivo a la vez.

Ésto te hará un 'semejante' (peer) mejor y ayudará a los demás con quienes te conectes. Al final, tardarás el mismo tiempo para descargar los archivos pero, todos en el enjambre disfrutarán de mejores velocidades.

Usuarios que descargan torrents múltiples (simultáneamente), son la mayor causa de descargas lentas.

Suspect

Ok , tengo problemas con Bitcomet 0.79, si instalo otro programa para bajar torrents, los archivos que tenia en el Bitcomet puedo bajarlos en este , un ejemplo Bittorrent ?

Donde puedo conseguir el Bitcomet 0.70 ?

ok, I have problems with Bitcomet 0.79, if I install another program with in order to lower torrent, the archives that I have in the Bitcomet program I can lower them in this, an example Bittorrent ?

Where I can obtain Bitcomet 0.70?

I hope to see translated well.

OK, I have problems with BitComet 0.79. If I install another program to download torrents, can I still download the files that I had in BitComet into it (for example, BitTorrent)?

Where can I obtain BitComet 0.70?

Your translation is difficult to understand.

I recommend waiting for "Cassie" to do the translations.

I did understand that you would like a "link" to download version .70.

http://www.bitcomet.com/doc/download-achive.htm

Suspect

Tu traducción es dificil de entender.

Te recomiendo esperar a que Cassie haga las traducciones.

Lo que sí te entendí era que querías un enlace para descargar la versión 0.70.

http://www.bitcomet.com/doc/download-achive.htm

Suspect

Gracias por la ayuda y disculpa mi Ingles, ya instale el Bitcomet 0.70 y todo bien , solo que no se como hace o pasar las descargas que deje pendiente cuanto tenia la version 0.79 , ? ya que esta version 0.79 crea una carpeta en C:\downloads ???

Thank you for the help and forgive my English. I installed BitComet 0.70 and everything's fine, only that I don't know how to create or transfer the incompletd downloads that I left off, when I had version 0.79 - as version 0.79, creates a folder in C:\Downloads.

This is a big issue. Previous versions of BitComet set their default download directory in the Program Files tree. That was always a bad idea, and Windows (especially Vista) have finally become very protective about that tree. Applications should not casually write files or store data in the Program File tree. It's much more prudent to do that elsewhere.

When you install one version of BitComet over another version, it will generally preserve your current settings, whatever they are. If you uninstall the previous version first, and remove all trace of it, then install the new one, all of your settings will be removed. But this is probably the best way to move from 0.79 down to 0.70.

My suggestion is that you go ahead and uninstall 0.79. Then install 0.70, but as soon as you do, change your default download directory to the "C:\Downloads" path, or wherever your existing downloads are. You will need to reload the torrent tasks for them (and re-download the torrents themselves again if you don't have copies), but don't start them (or stop them if they've started already), then do a manual hash check on each of them so they'll see that part has already been downloaded. Once the hash check finishes, you can start the task and it will begin where it left off.

Este es un tema muy 'caliente'. Versiones anteriores de BitComet, adjudicaban su directorio de descargas por defecto en el árbol de Archivos de Programas. Eso siempre fue una mala idea y Windows (especialmente Vista) al final se ha vuelto muy protector de ese árbol. Las aplicaciones no deberían escribir archivos o guardar datos, casualmente, dentro de dicho árbol. Es mucho más prudente hacerlo en otro lugar.

Cuando instalas una versión de BitComet sobre otra versión, generalmente conservará tus ajustes actuales, sean los que sean. Si desinstalas la versión anterior, quitas todo indicio de éllo y depués instalas la versión nueva, todos tus ajustes se borrarán - pero ésta es, probablemente, la mejor manera de cambiar de la 0.79 a la 0.70.

Te sugiero que prosigas a desinstalar la 0.79. Cuando instales la 0.70, inmediatamente cambia tu directorio de descargas por defecto a la ruta de "C:\Downloads", o cual sea donde estén tus descargas existentes actualmente. Necesitarás recargar las tareas de torrents para las mismas (y re-descargar los archivos actuales otra vez, si no tienes copias), pero no las inicies (o páralas si han empezado ya). Después efectúa un hash-check manual, en cada tarea para que, de esta forma, se vea la parte que ya tenías descargada. Una vez que finalice el hash-check, puedes empezar la tarea y empezará desde el punto en el que se quedó.