To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

i have problem with deleted files

rhyno

hello guys i have very big trouble... btw my english isn't good sorry for mistakes :) i'm yesterday downloading 4 movies in bitcomet.. and i going sleep.. morning: i wake up and go to pc open bitcomet click ot movies and click to this DELETE TORRENT WITH MOVIE!!! this was error :unsure: :angry: :( how i restore this files ? :( very thank for helps James... please help because i have limits to downloading (10GB) and i will not downloading again :(

did you right-click your download and it asked you to remove task, or remove task and all files? and you selected all files, is that what happened? :huh:..........if so you cannot restore them you have to download again

ps: if you remove task and nothing else it will be where your bitcomet downloads will go, most likely your local disk ...but if you remove task & all files you CANNOT! restore them, they are gone, that is the whole point of bitcomet giving you an option wether to remove only the task or the task and the files from the download.........dawin45

yes you can't resote what you have deleted by mistake but you should check in c:/program file/bitcomet/downloads(or the file where you ussualy put bittcomet downloads) you might even have the luck 2 find that file if you by mistake only dleeted the task and not the files that you have downloaded...

• 2 years later...

rhyno, in case this happens again, i suggest you: Go to Options->Appearance and tick the checkbox "Delete task and downloaded files" under "Show Confirm Dialog for following opertions", or it will be more safe you tick all the checkboxes.