To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

need help!!! installed game, game closes due to problems

afree20

the game has been installed and such but everytime i press play it says that. the game is madden 07 btw. can someone help me out??? PLEAAASSEEe :rolleyes:

:lol: i know im a noob, sorry guys

(CONTINUE DOWN)found the crack file opened it up

found a main app file and opened that. game began to play but shut down because it "encountered" some problem and needed to....does this everytime after a lil over a minute or so...any one?!?

That is because the game is detecting an unauthorized copy. This is the function of copy-protection, which is to prevent what you're trying to do.

damn...weird cuz alot of people could play, and then their are some like me....nothing can be done about htis?

damn...weird cuz alot of people could play, and then their are some like me....nothing can be done about htis?

it should have a NO CD CRACK somewhere in the download. there should also be an info file as well. read the info file and look for the no cd crack and copy the crack to your game icon and it should work.

it should have a NO CD CRACK somewhere in the download. there should also be an info file as well. read the info file and look for the no cd crack and copy the crack to your game icon and it should work.

it gave me a serial number which i entered but cant find anything else in the download as an no cd crack, and the info file doesnt open cuz its corrupted....

ok found the crack file opened it up

found a main app file and opened that. game began to play but shut down because it "encountered" some problem and needed to....does this everytime after a lil over a minute or so...any one?!?