To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

problem installing

biggbaa

i downloaded the pc game clue the board game , and i had to burn the images to 1 disc , and i tried installing it, but i get an error message saying...... an error ocurred during the move data process :- 117

and the download is only 129 mb..........does anyone have an idea of what the problem is?

It means your image is corrupt. You could try burning it again, but I'd suggest using a virtual drive to install it from so you don't waste a disk if it's the image itself rather than a burn error.

If it's the image, delete it and try downloading it again, which sometimes does work. If you get the same problem again, then the error is probably in the upload itself, so try to find another torrent with the same material from a different source.

i downloaded the pc game clue the board game , and i had to burn the images to 1 disc , and i tried installing it, but i get an error message saying...... an error ocurred during the move data process :- 117

and the download is only 129 mb..........does anyone have an idea of what the problem is?

Also remember that, when burning data or mixed content to disc, to not set the burning speed too high. High speeds are nice, but tend to screw the data...

A burn speed of 12x to max 24x speed is the best option for data/mixed content files... ;)

JJ