To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

VERY small Bug

TripleQ

After setting a download priority to high or low,

stopping the download, n then resuming it, changes the priority back to normal..

The same thing on restarting BitComet. Also I miss an ability to select priority of a task on adding it a lot. It would be great to have third drop-off list next to Download/Resume/Seed and Start Now/Start Later allowing user to choose needed priority.

Thanks for pointing out this bug. Although its minor, it still is an important user-feature.

I'll inform our developers' team.

Btw, do users also wish for seeding task priorities, as well as download priorities like that in Utorrent?

Btw, do users also wish for seeding task priorities, as well as download priorities like that in Utorrent?

Well, I can't definitely say "yes" or "no" as I'm not interested in uTorrent...

But in BitComet I have ~90 tasks, 10 of them are currently running (9 of seeding, that's usual for me), so personally I need more priorities than just "High", "Normal" and "Low". I think adding "Very High"/"Highest" and "Very Low"/"Lowest" should be enough for both up- and downloading (and I need these both types of priorities).

..or did you want to say that there should be separate priorities for up- and downloading (e.g. one task can be of High priority for upload and Low for download at the same time)? In this case I think that they should be moved to "Advanced" tab in task's properties so that anyone who would need them could find them there, and the rest wouldn't be confused with too many options in context menu.