To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

WEB Function of Bitcomet

I'm sorry to say that I don't really understand your question... :(

There is no need to use a browser to download torrents.

If you are talking about searching for and downloading the torrent files, then any browser will do, but keep in mind that "Internet Explorer" will report your browsing history to microsoft.

I recommend using Mozilla Firefox. Its free, and much more secure, faster, and more resistant to spyware/addware, and can be customized with hundreds of themes and extensions.

Suspect

I repeat my question ...

My question is : In his WEB function (the screen that permits Internet access), does Bitcomet use a built-in proper browser or uses Internet Explorers modules ?

I hope now my question is clear B)

My question is : Does Bitcomet use a built-in proper browser or uses Internet Explorers modules ?

It uses a shell of IE.

I'm sorry to say that I don't really understand your question... :(

There is no need to use a browser to download torrents.

If you are talking about searching for and downloading the torrent files, then any browser will do, but keep in mind that "Internet Explorer" will report your browsing history to microsoft.

I recommend using Mozilla Firefox. Its free, and much more secure, faster, and more resistant to spyware/addware, and can be customized with hundreds of themes and extensions.

Suspect

There is no proof that IE reports actually history to Microsoft, just hearsay.

And there are better browsers out there than Firefox, namely real Mozilla, Opera, & IE7 if it keeps on track.

• 1 month later...

It uses a shell of IE.

There is no proof that IE reports actually history to Microsoft, just hearsay.

And there are better browsers out there than Firefox, namely real Mozilla, Opera, & IE7 if it keeps on track.

theres no proof that IE7 is/will be better than firefox, as for the other two its just a matter of opinion