To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

My download movie task del edi.. so how 2 find it back and resume download?

i duno y my movie task missing wan... all movie file at my folder.. but how 2 resume it and download? tat movie 5.30GB i download until 68% edi.. so how 2 resume it.. teach me pls anyone?

i have the same f****** problem, after i installed v. 0.70, i lost all my f****** months worth of f****** torrents, why in the f*** is there not any import torrents or something, and i got pretty far in a f****** 8.5 gig file, so i'm gonna be f****** pissed if i cant resume it back where i was

any help please?

evolutionccf, from the little bit of your post that I was able to understand I gather that you should try a hash check. Just make sure you're using the same download location.

shea_the_great, when you can explain your problem like a mature adult we might be able to help you.

Please refrain from swearing in our forum. This problem can be simply solved by right-clicking on the torrent -->Manual Hash Check.

This issue is inherent with most P2P applications, whenver you update and/or install a newer version of the client.