To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Synchronize http authentification password

Lo siento, Cassie, no conozco muy bien el foro, y la verdad es que hago lo posible por postearlo en la mejor ubicacion posible

I'm sorry, Cassie, I don't know the forum very well and the truth is that I do what I can, to post in the best location possible.

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

As far as I know, nothing can do this. I don't really want anything to ever be able to do this. My passwords should never be accessible by any other software, and I would fault a browser that didn't protect them enough to make copying them impossible.

If "good" software can get at my passwords, so can "bad" software.

Lo siento, Cassie, no conozco muy bien el foro, y la verdad es que hago lo posible por postearlo en la mejor ubicacion posible

I'm sorry, Cassie, I don't know the forum very well and the truth is that I do what I can, to post in the best location possible.

No te preocupes. Lo pongo para que tú y cualquiera que lo esté leyendo sepa dónde postear (por eso los muevo, en vez de borrarlos - a veces, eso es lo que hacen en otros foros). ;)

Don't worry. I write it so that you and anybody who may be reading it knows where to post (that's why I move them, instead of deleting them - sometimes, that's what they do, in other forums). ;)