To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Crear torrents

Ike

Hola a todos, me gustaria saber como puedo crear archivos torrents, he leido el manual para crearlos pero en la ventana de "listas de nodo del rastreador y red dht" me pierdo, no se que poner.

Gracias de antemano.

BitComet 1.16

Un saludo

Hello to all.

I would like to know how to create torrent files. I've read the manual for creating them but, in the "tracker node and DHT network lists" window I become lost - I don't know what to put [in/for it?].

Thank you in advance.

Regards.

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

If you are planning to use a certain tracker (and you definitely ought to be - you should have already decided where you want to upload the torrent), then that tracker will have a specific url that you are to use for the purpose.

This url changes constantly, so always get it fresh, immediately before you are going to create the torrent.

That usually means you go to the tracker, click the "upload a torrent" link, read the instructions, and copy the url you will be told to use. Then stop. Just leave the site now, without uploading. You can start over when you've made the torrent. Or you can just minimize the window and come back to it, however you want to handle it. But don't wait more than about 6 hours between getting the url and actually uploading the torrent.

You don't need to do anything additional for DHT.

Create the torrent, and in the tracker link paste the tracker url that you copied. Finish creating the torrent.

Now upload it to the tracker. When you've finished, start seeding. It will probably take a short while before people discover your torrent on the index site, download it and start leeching.

Keep seeding until you have some people joining you as seeders, then you can stop the task.

Si piensas usar un determinado rastreador (como definitivamente deberías hacer - deberías de haber decidido de antemano a dónde quieres subir el torrent), entonces ese rastreador tendrá un url, el cual usarás para este propósito.

Dicho url cambia constantemente, por tanto, siempre obtenlo justo antes de que vayas a crear el torrent.

Esto significa que vas al rastreador, haces clic en el enlace de 'subir un torrent' ("upload a torrent", en inglés), lees las instrucciones y copias el url que te dicen que uses. Entonces detente. Simplemente vete de la web de momento, sin subir nada. Puedes empezar de nuevo, cuando hayas creado el torrent - o, sencillamente, puedes minimizar la ventana y regresar después - como tú prefieras. En cualquier caso, no esperes más de 6 horas, entre la hora de obtener la url y actualmente subir el torrent.

No necesitas hacer nada adicional para DHT.

Crea el torrent y, en el enlace del rastreador, pega la url del rastreador que copiaste anteriormente. Termina de crear el torrent.

Ahora, súbelo al rastreador. Cunado termines, empieza a actuar como 'semilla'. Probablemente tardará un ratito, antes de que la gente descubra tu torrent en la página índice de la web y empiecen a descargarlo.

Continúa actuando como semilla, hasta que se unan otros usuarios (actuando como semillas) contigo. Entonces puedes detener la tarea.

I don't know which manual you have read.

In that box you should put the URL of the tracker server(s) which you wish to use for tracking your torrent.

Usually, most of the index sites on which you might want to upload your torrent file (to make it available for download for other users) also have an associated tracker server whose URL you'll be able to find on that respective index site.

If you want to use more than a single tracker, just google for a list of public trackers and pick some of them. It's not a very good idea to use a huge number of trackers.

Alternatively, if you want to create a trackerless torrent, you might leave that box empty or put in it some well-known DHT nodes addresses.

The syntax for all that is available in the Wiki topic on Making Torrents.

LE: Sorry kluelos, I've missed your post.

No sé cuál manual has leído.

En esa casilla, deberías de poner la URL del/los servidor/es del rastreador, el cual piensas usar para rastrear tu torrent.

Normalmente, la mayoría de las páginas índice de las webs de donde, quizás, quieras subir tu archivo torrent (para que otros usuarios tengan acceso a poder descargarlo) también tienen un servidor (del rastreador) asociado, cuyo URL podrás encontrar en su respectiva página índice.

Si quieres usar más de un único rastreador, usa Google para encontrar una lista de rastreadores públicos y escoge algunos entre ellos. No es muy buena idea usar un gran número de rastreadores.

Como alternativa, si quieres crear un torrent sin rastreador, puedes dejar esa casilla vacía o insertar algunas direcciones de nodos DHT bien conocidos

El sintaxis para todo esto, está disponible en el tema Wiki 'Crear Torrents' (Making Torrents)

(Nota: el citado enlace sólo está disponible en inglés. - cassie )

Gracias greywizard y kluelos, más o menos creo que he entendido vuestras explicaciones :D

La cuestión era poner en la ventana "listas de nodo" el tracker/s elegido/s , no muchos, para subir el torrent. :) El manual de creación de torrents que me indicas es el que habia leido y me perdía cuando leia el apartado "Tracker Server and DHT Network Node List".

Una vez completados los pasos y clicando Make torrent, obtengo el archivo torrent el cual subo a los trackers que especifiqué en "tracker server.....", por último empiezo a descargar el torrent que he subido.

De momento me conformo con poder subir y compartir simplemente, lo del trackerless torrentlo dejo para otro día :lol:

gracias de nuevo a los tres (me faltaba cassie)

Un saludo from Barcelona

Thank you greywizard and kluelos, I think that I've understood your explanations, more or less :D

The thing was to put the chosen tracker/s - not many - in the 'node lists' window, in order to upload the torrent. :)

The manual that you indicate is the one that I had read [but] I became lost when reading the section "Tracker Server and DHT Network Node List".

Once finished the steps and then clicking 'Make Torrent', I obtain the torrent file which I upload to the trackers which I specified under "tracker server...". Lastly, I start to download the torrent that I have uploaded.

For the time being, I am content with being able to upload and simply share - I'll leave the trackeless torrent for another day. :lol:

Thank you, again, to the three of you (I missed cassie).

Regards from Barcelona.

Basically, yes. You got it right.

There are just a couple of things that you still need to get straight.

The first is that, the tracker server doesn't host the torrent files. Every time you upload your torrent file, you upload it on an index site. It's true, many times a site may run an index and a tracker as well, but it's important to be able to tell the difference; there are index sites which don't have a tracker (a well-known example is isohunt.com) and there are also many tracker servers which do not have a counterpart index site, but instead have the torrents they track hosted on some other index sites.

So, the important thing to acknowledge is, that while the two can coexist on the same site, they are not necessarily linked together.

The second thing is that, once you have uploaded the torrent file on an index site you have to start seeding (i.e. uploading the content to other peers) as kluelos explained to you, not downloading it (it's doesn't make any sense to download the content which already exists on your machine and you're trying to distribute).

You'll do that by simply starting the task which was already added to your tasklist upon creation in BitComet.

Sí. Básicamente lo has entendido.

Sólo hay un par de cosas que todavía necesitas tener claro.

La primera es que el servidor del rastreador no actúa como anfitrión de los archivos torrents. Cada vez que subes tu archivo torrent, lo haces a un sitio web índice. Es cierto que, en muchas ocasiones, un sitio web puede manejar un índice y un rastreador, pero es importante poder distinguir la diferencia: Existen sitios índices que no tienen un rastreador (un ejemplo muy conocido es isohunt.com) y, también, hay muchos servidores de rastreadores que no tienen un sitio índice, por tanto tienen los torrents que ellos mismos rastrean ubicados en algún otro sitio índice.

En resumen, lo que es importante reconocer es que, mientras ambos pueden coexistir en el mismo sitio web, no significa que los dos estén entrelazados, necesariamente.

La segunda cosa es que, una vez hayas subido el archivo torrent a un sitio índice, tienes que empezar a actuar como una semilla (es decir, subir el contenido a otros pares), como kluelos te explicó - no descargarlo. (No es lógico descargar el contenido que ya existe en tu PC y que estás intentando distribuir - eso lo harás, sencillamente, al empezar/iniciar la tarea que ya se agregó a tu Lista de Tareas, cuando creaste [el torrent] en BitComet.)

• 3 weeks later...

Disculpa greywizard por no contestarte antes , me habia pasado de alto este hilo :unsure: , voy a repasar como funciona los torrents por que me pierdo un poco.

Un saludo a todos.

Ike

Forgive me, Greywizard, for not answering sooner - I had forgotten about this thread. :unsure:

I'm going to review how the torrents work, because I get a little bit lost.

Regards to all.

Ike