To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

fiefox 3.6 final releasing on 21st jan 2010

good evening administrators,

theres a news out there firefox 3.6 final version going to release tomorrow i.e, on 21st jan 2010.so we are very near to cometbird 3.6 version.we the fans of cometbird were very eagerly waiting for the release of cometbird 3.6.my sincere request to cometbird developers is to release it as early as possible.thank you

no,no not u,we are very thankfull to u people in making cometbird day by day very powerful browser.we always support the BEST ONE.

i enjoy its every new version release.i am very eager to see its 3.6 version.no other browser can reach cometbird

COMETBIRD I LOVE U..

Edited by srinivasmv419 (see edit history)

cometbird developers atleast tel me release date of cometbird 3.6.we the fans of cometbird cant resist for waiting its release.pls tel me date if u people know.firefox fans enjoying new release.let us too to enjoy da release of cometbird 3.6.requesting u sincerely.pls dont mind i am asking too many times.we love that much our cometbird.thank u

Hello, our team are developing the CometBird 3.6. But as several plugins are not compatible, our team need to upgrade the plugins too, before the release of the new version. I can't tell the exact time as I am not a programmer but our team are trying their best. Thank you for your understanding and support.

firefox is ready to release 3.6.2 version:rolleyes:.lets hope cometbird team wil release cometbird 3.6.2 version directly.i think no more cometbird 3.6 :blink:,,,.time up :angry: :P

;)

;)

It's unlikely that daily nagging will speed things up. Given your dissatisfaction with the programmers' schedules, I suggest you both return the product for a full refund of your purchase price and all support fees you've paid.

@kluelos

u have totally mistaken me and xhtml.actually we dont mean that in real sense.to be frank cometbird 3.5.7 version is still better and faster than firefox 3.6 final version.cometbird team had no necessity to release 3.6 version.,,,cometbird 3.5.7 version enough to give compettition for firefox 3.6 version.but we are waiting since long time for cometbird 3.6.so i expressed my view like that.anyhow i wrote like that in positive manner but not in negative sense.we all support not only cometbird but also COMETBIRD TEAM.

a very big THANKS to COMETBIRD TEAM.HOPE ITS COMMMMMING SOON.

THANK U

haha always fan srini cos i m coming always late. v fan it cometbird though it s 3.5.7 it s good already. however if it s 3.6 or 3.6.2 there s more features and improvement. as i tested ff 3.6 it s cool too. i dare not to say that cb 3.5.7 is better than ff 3.6 cos it s the feature of skin... sth like personas! :)

@xhtml

hey ok then see cometbird 3.6 wil surely kicks firefox.personas its not a big deal:blink:.i think its unnecessary feature in firefox.i am dare to say cometbird is always better than firefox:P even 100 versions released headphones.gif

xhtml pls note that personas is not related to browsing and its only SKIN feature,i always talk about browsing speed and i dont know about others and in my system cometbird always loads a webpage 12 sec faster than firefox.thats y i always say cometbird is faster than firefox and even cometbird 3.5.7 is loading faster than firefox 3.6.one more thing - cometbird has perfect smooth scrolling of web pages when compared to firefox.;)

and personas feature is not new to me coz i installed ANY COLOR addon in cometbird.there it had personas feature.so its not a big deal about personas for me as i already using it.

xhtml,if u wanna run ANY COLOR in ur cometbird then just click on any color ,personas feature is there in any color add on and its with more skins of ur desired colors.;)

Edited by srinivasmv419 (see edit history)

thanks Srini. yes i ll try it out. to me i might be different cos i m looking at the feature and other add on to make the browser amazing. speed to me is not a big concern since i use the gprs then it s same same :)

however this time it s nearly 1 month after 3.6 ff out. i trust our cometbird team must be very busy and i trust they wish to release the great one then it s always the fastest browser ever.

cheers