To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

????

davelee

After many tries I have finally contacted. I wanted to know why I could not connect to bt,From there it got worse I could not get thru to the forums, so can the clueless powers that be explain what us mere mortals do when this occurs . You are quick enough to have a go at us.Yet you are the ones that cannot keep this site up and running.

It appears mininova is gone and with all I mention above is this the beginning of the end, will you now have to talk to people respectfully as you are not keeping up with your promises. Check MY faq on *&£$%^& know what I mean.

If someone would give you a free Maybach you'd run him over with it because of a scratch under the left seat....

Yeah..I agree with you. I guess you feel bad about all those money you paid buying BitComet plus all those extra expenses for the support forum thinking that it will be used to buy a new, expensive (yes, servers do cost money, you know...) and more powerful server. I hereby apologize on behalf of humanity for exposing you to this kind of atrocities, and I wish this will not happen to you ever again.

After many tries I have finally contacted. I wanted to know why I could not connect to bt,

Just like the other over 52,000 members and volunteering Staff.

From there it got worse I could not get thru to the forums

Neither could the rest of the 52,000 members, including the Staff.

can the clueless powers that be explain what us mere mortals do when this occurs

As explained in the message that appeared, when one tried to access the Forums...

drivererror.jpg

the only thing one could do (in the case of the issue not solving itself, on its own) was to wait until the Administrators returned from their Chinese New Years' celebrations.

You are quick enough to have a go at us.

Only when members repeatedly do NOT follow Forums Rules - which are blatantly all too visible - after they have been told, over and over and over to do so (thus the reason, once more, that this post of yours is in the Incomplete and Deleted Topics - as was the case, with your previous seven posts). It gets very tiresome to have to keep telling users to PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING <--(this is a clickable link)

Yet you are the ones that cannot keep this site up and running.

If the problems reside with the servers and/or databases (located in China), there is nothing that anyone outside of China can do about it. Everyone else will have to wait, until someone in China can physically repair it.

It appears mininova is gone

Only if you are relying on the BitComet server to connect to the site. If you use your own browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, etc.) it will not appear so, as they are independent of BitComet, its server/database and its built-in browser capacities.

with all I mention above is this the beginning of the end

This is a subjective issue, open to personal points of view. The Staff here, do not participate in deciding the direction that BitComet will or will not take.

will you now have to talk to people respectfully

Inasfar as "respectfully", we will reply in the same tone as that in which the queries are presented. As an example, I find your previous comment

can the clueless powers that be explain what us mere mortals do when this occurs

to be quite sarcastic and derrogatory, in its exposition. Don't you??

as you are not keeping up with your promises. Check MY faq on *&£$%^& know what I mean.

What promises? YOUR FAQs are where, pray tell?