To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

ayuda con 2 cosillas

hola buenas soy nuevo en esto de bitcomet tengo y 2 Problemillas que no se como se corrigen.

1 º - como desistalo el pluyin, que me la venta solo el emule pero en una versión muy rara y en opciones de bitcomet se a instalado un pluying y quiero quitarlo.

2 º - como copnfiguro bitcomet con la mia Velocidad de Internet?

gracias

Hello. I'm new to this BitComet stuff and have two problems, which I don't know how to correct.

1 - How do I uninstall the plug-in [that only works with eMule (*something* ... not clear at all - cassie)] but with a very strange version, and a plug-in has installed itself in the bitComet Options [but] I want to get rid of it.

2 - How do I configure BitComet with my Internet speed?

Thank you.

Hola, anyelo.

Cuando tengas alguna pregunta, primero tienes que proporcionar lo que consideramos Esencial y poder incluir la máxima cantidad de información detallada (resultados de pruebas de velocidad, los ajustes que estás usando, qué Tutorial/es has seguido, etc.) posible - cuanta más mejor.

Un saludo. :)

Hello, anyelo.

Whenever you have a question, you first have to provide what we consider the Essentials and be able to include the maximum amount of detailed information (speed test results, the settings that you're using, which Tutorial/s you have followed, etc.) possible - the more, the better.

Regards. :)