To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Ayuda Intall Bitcomt Win 7

Hola como estan ! tengoproblemas con la intalacion de Bitcomet la ultima version .....tengo win 7 ultimate no kiere intalar alguien me puede ayudar THX

Hello. How are you?

I'm having problems with the installation of the latest version of BitComet... I have Windows 7 Ultimate, and it doesn't want to install. Can someone help me?

Thanks.

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

Hola.

"Tengo problemas poniendo en marcha el coche... tengo un Ford Fiesta, pero no quiere arrancar. ¿Me pueden ayudar?"

¿A que la falta de información es obvia, para que me puedan ayudar? Pues lo mismo pasa con BitComet (o cualquier otra cosa, por cierto). Se necesita aportar mucha más información... de ahí que hemos puesto esto, en la parte superior de cada página del foro.

Ahora, vuelve a la pregunta primordial y asegúrate de aportar la máxima cantidad de detalles posible (Por ejemplo: como salen versiones nuevas, a la misma velocidad que se hacen los churros, para ti, ¿cuál es la última versión de BitComet? Cuando dices "no kiere intalar", ¿a qué te refieres? ¿Sale algún mensaje de error? ¿Qué dice - exactamente - dicho error (en caso de haberlo)?... etc., etc., etc.).

Un saludo

(Por cierto, por favor, intenta usar palabras que sean comprensibles a TODOS los usuarios - no todo el mundo está acostumbrado a leer mensajes tipo SMS, y nosotros no cobramos "por la longitud del mensaje"... ;) )

Hi.

"I have problems starting my car... I have a Ford Fiesta, but it doesn't want to start. Can you help me?"

The lack of information is obvious, in order for someone to help me, isn't it? Well, the same applies to BitComet (or anything else, for that matter). The need to provide a lot more information is required... thus the reason for putting this, at the top of each page of the forum.

Now, go back to the fundamental question and make sure to provide the maximum amount of details possible (For example: since new versions are released, at the same speed that [french fries] are made, for you, which is the latest version of BitComet? When you say ["duznt want to inztall"], what do you mean? Does an error appear? What - exactly - does said error say (in the case of there being one)?... etc., etc., etc.).

Regards.

(By the way, please, try to use words that are comprehensible to ALL users - not everyone is used to reading SMS-style messages, and we don't "charge per the length of the message"... ;) )