Comet Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zwabbel

Account froze

Hello

Since a few months ago my account stopped leveling up and gaining exp, it froze to 0, I also can't see my level and title anymore, I only can see score and ranking.

And when I download with my account logged in it doesn't change anything anymore, so no speed "boost".

Is this normal or is it a bug or am I banned for some reason?

Regards

I also can't see my level and title anymore, I only can see score and ranking.

What happened in the CometID pane? Did you mean your level and title were in blank?

By the way, you can always check your level and title by logging into www.cometid.com

Ye I can login to comitid and my rank and points are shown there but not in my bitcomet software, I also have login problems in it, not in cometid evrything works perfect there.

Under BitComet's CometID menu, sign out of CometID, then sign back in again, to see if this corrects the problem or you discover more about it.

yah, i got the exact same problem too, and it happened about a month ago too, try going 2 my post admins, i added a pic that might help a little, if u wanna knw how it looks like, and signing in and out, doesn't achieve anything at all, it jz stays the same + it also takes a while 2 log into the acc

plz try 2 help us, cz this sucks =(

Hi sniper1302, since this thread is quite old, and you have opened another thread in the forum, we will continue the discussion in the other post.

*Topic closed*