To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

beta problems

blackps

The problem in BitCometBeta_20110311_x86_setup.exe and BitCometBeta_20110312_x64_setup.exe is that you can't remove the files,did try on my 64 bit computer and x86 both are broken you can't remove your files. It will only ask to confirm you confirm and nothing,it will not erase them from computer or from tasks,please check this out.Thanks.

Are you saying when using the option to remove the tasks, and to remove tasks and associated files, that nothing happens?

Just trying to clarify what your reporting.

Yes this is what i mean. The same problem on (windows 7 professional x86 service pack 1 and windows 7 home premium service pack 1 x64,2 computers.

Edited by blackps (see edit history)

Thank you for reporting the bug, blackps.

You can remove the task from tasklist, but you cannot remove both task and downloaded files. The development team is working on the bug now. :)

Lucy, I think they are saying that they are unable to remove the task alone, as well as unable to remove both task and downloaded files. The initial post is quite confusing, but I asked them to clarify.

Lets try this again, just to be clear on this.

Blackps,

1. are you able to remove the task only?

2. If you are, then are you saying the problem is only related to removing both task and files together?

3. or are you reporting that your unable to remove either?