To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

this wap website not opening properly

hi admins good aft noon.i need suggestions and help regarding going through one wap website

https://mobile.prepaidsbi.com/sbiwap/

at present am using 3.1.6 version of cometbird.

using broadband wifi internet connection.

using KIS 11.0.2.556 VERSION.everythng fine.am using this browser since 3 yrs.

now i didnt get one thing.

that particular website

https://mobile.prepaidsbi.com/sbiwap/

i cant go through it.its website related nationalised bank for transactions.that website working fine in IE,OPERA AND CHROME.

but whats wrong with OUR BROWSER.pls open this website in your browsers and pls check once whether you people also facing the same problems.if i was wrong give me suggestions to correct myself.if any problem is there pls rectify it soooooon.

thanks in advance.

my pc config---win7ult x86,1.8ghz,2gb ram

Hi srinivasmv419, are you trying to downloading something from this website? Because when I tried to open it, a window popped up asking me to download something like an application, this situation happened to both CometBird and IE. What did you expect to see when opening this webpage?

This website looks like its trying to install an app for a mobile device.

I also have no idea at all what your talking about here...

going through one wap website

My best guess is this is for browsing with a internet capable cellular phone to install an app.

no its not regarding any appl fro mobile.ok once open it in opera.you people will see the difference.please open that link in opera.pls see the difference admins

There are versions for a variety of mobiles, and you're pointing to one of them.

There's a completely separate version for Windows, which is at a different url and is java-based. Try downloading that one instead.

For help with this, you should go to them instead of here. Their help desk is at http://mobile.prepaidsbi.com/sbidownloader/IssueLog.jsp

By the way, I first opened it in Chrome, which downloaded a small file without giving me chance to decline. I then tried firefox, Internet Explorer, and finally CometBird.

I'm not inclined to install yet another web browser, especially considering that your not explaining what it is your trying to do.

Thank you KNTRO. I was pretty sure that's what it was, but this user must be very bad with English because he has yet to answer my simple question, asking what "one wap website" is supposed to mean. That phrase is completely meaningless to us, and being he wasn't willing/able to explain, we weren't able to help him.

So, to explain it as simply as possible...

That website is designed to be viewed on a mobile phone, not a computer. If you insist on viewing it with a computer, then you need to install special software.