To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

i would like free trial vip acceleration

diejel

sko4ield, if your bandwidth speed is limited/predetermined by your ISP, nothing (including VIP) will make it surpass that specific limit.

You cannot download faster than your internet connection allows, but many users have problems only on torrents because the download speed is dependent on your ability to upload, so if you find it difficult to reach your max download speed even on very popular torrents, then you may want to consider trying VIP.

• 3 months later...

I have a question about these points you need before you can get free VIP.

It says 40 000 points.How is this possible to try when you share a lot and still havent got more then 24 000 points?Is it suppose to take a lifetime befor you get this points or do i have to live my life innside bitcomet and never do anything else then filesharing 24/7??

It's actually pretty easy to get 120 points per day would would take 333 days. There are members that have many times this amount, but the reason for the limit is that VIP runs using an array of servers to assist your downloading and when the free trial was first offered there was no limit of points required and the result was thousands of users all at once trying to use a system that is still in beta testing. The only option was to reduce the number of users so a limit of 80,000 points was set which got the number down to a more manageable number of users.

Then limit was eventually lowered to 40,000 and we hope it will be lowered again, but not until the vip system is stable so it works for everyone.

• 1 month later...