To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

request for dencryption suport

You're going to have to do a lot better job of explaining what you want. We aren't inclined to research to figure out what this website offers that you want bitcomet to do, if your the one that wants it, then it's your job to explain what it is, what it does, and why it would be useful for bitcomet to support it.

If your info and request make sense, we'll pass it on to development.

Since none of us use Rapid8 or are familiar with it, perhaps you could explain your request in some detail, rather than a few mumbled words?

I looked at the site when you first posted the request, but did not and do not understand what you're asking. However, I've done all the research I'm willing to do on this for you. You will need to explain what you want clearly.

as we give rapi8.com link like this http://www.wupload.com/file/129232412/Complete_Stock_Market_Book_Collection.part02.rar it was encrypted and download link provided as follows http://4iidlag11.rapid8.com/download/index.php it can be downloaded by browser and idm only not bit comet

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz give me alternative

BITCOMET rockssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

You'll need a direct link to the file/s for bitcomet to download them, a link to an html page will only download the html, not the file/s offered on that page. Unfortunately, it's the file host that needs to allow bitcomet, perhaps you can make that request of them.

Many of these sites will give their premium users direct links to the files so they can use download accelerators like bitcomet, but free users will need to look at the websites ads and wait for the timers to expire.

If the administrators of that site want to work with bitcomet on approving it's use, I will try my best to open a dialog with our development team on the subject, but this is something that the file host needs to implement, we cannot and will not try to hack their system to bypass their rules for free users.