To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Music Freeze?

killer_xx93

Version: Bitcomet(64-bit) 1.32 Stable Release

Memory:4gb

The only thing i cant bear when using bitcomet is that my music will randomly freeze for like 1 sec if bitcomet is running(in taskbar/just running in background).By randomly i meant sometimes it occur 1~2 times in 20 sec and sometimes just once in 30 min.The problem is not just when bitcomet is downloading,it occur even when bitcomet is not downloading.Im sure this is not the problem of memory as my other pc with just 1.5gb ram windows XP x86 can run without problem(particullaly DON'T freeze my music)

Im not sure whether this is the problem of OS as the problem occur in my other pc using clean installed windows 7 x64 too.

Other than that,i cant find Download with BitComet in my right click menu in Google Chrome.

First, regarding this question...

i cant find Download with BitComet in my right click menu in Google Chrome.

Since there is no browser integration option for google chrome, I'm not sure why you'd expect to see it. You can request that this feature be added, but many have suggested it already and I'm sure if there was someone being paid to do it, it would get done quickly.

As for your problems playing music, that would probably best be addressed with the software your using to play it. If you're steaming the music on the internet, then this can be very common, usually a result of low bandwidth. This can often be addressed by setting limits to make sure your not exhausting all your bandwidth with one app. By default, bitcomet will use as much as it can to get the task complete. If you want to use bandwidth for other reasons, then you need to adjust your settings to reserve some for other apps.

yes ive seen this to on my old pc

AMD Dual Core 4200 with even 4gb of ram. id often seen this happen even with a clean install of windows bitcomet and and just a few other things like office and antivirus.

each time the fix was turning off bitcomet. when i played music.

however with my new system i dont see this issue. amd quad core fx4100 with 2gb ram.

This doesnt mean however that there is an issue with bitcomet.

in my situation

The dual core system was old and was running abit warm due to its age.

so it leaves me with a question. what temperature is your cpu running at. this could indicate some issues that bicomet reacts with your system

just some suggestions

post ur full hardware info age of hardware and lets see what we get there.

yes ive seen this to on my old pc

AMD Dual Core 4200 with even 4gb of ram. id often seen this happen even with a clean install of windows bitcomet and and just a few other things like office and antivirus.

each time the fix was turning off bitcomet. when i played music.

however with my new system i dont see this issue. amd quad core fx4100 with 2gb ram.

This doesnt mean however that there is an issue with bitcomet.

in my situation

The dual core system was old and was running abit warm due to its age.

so it leaves me with a question. what temperature is your cpu running at. this could indicate some issues that bicomet reacts with your system

just some suggestions

post ur full hardware info age of hardware and lets see what we get there.

hmmm...thats wierd then...my computer can get this problem even i just leave it alone and even it is not hot .when playing games my computer is more hot than this but never freeze.

my current laptop is core 2 duo,4gb ram