To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

i can't login to my account at bitcomet

Hardy94

i installed a new windows 2 days ago

And since this i am trying to login to my account in vitcomet but no reason

It's just taking too much time and it stucked like that for 2 days until now

i tried resrtarting my pc , restarting bitcomet and i tried to reinstall bitcomet again but the same problem

I am using windows 7 ultimate 64 bit and the pic shows what does it exactly look

194854046.png

If the link won't open a login screen, then go up to the menu bar and under "cometID" select "sign in". You should get a window to enter your username and password, I don't know why you're not getting it from the link in the cometID pane, but it could be a problem with your Internet Explorer settings or your firewall.

You're not making this easy to figure out. Before you said "nothing happens", but now you say it does infact give you a login screen... so you're leaving a lot of information out. I suggest you accurately describe what does, or doesn't happen so we have a chance of helping.

Your use of "nothing happens" appears to be a very lazy attempt at telling us that you cannot successfully log in, but if you can't describe accurately each step. then we can't help you.

I agree with T.U.S. It's very hard to help you without you following the "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING" and supplying the requested info. That being said, I am going to Second T.U.S. when he told you that your problem is with Internet Explorer and not with BitComet. You most likely have a pop up blocker / spam filter / i.e. that is directly blocking communication with BitComet. Try disabling those types of add on ( and dont forget to turn off those annoying toolbars - they are the culprit for 99% of the errors you will ever get in I.E. ) Keep us informed if you get it to work or still have problems!!!! Good luck and when in doubt, just "Google it" LOL

Solar.....

i don't make u confuse

am tyring to describe

well, 1st of all i installed a new windows then i installed bitcomet 1.32 x86 , clicked on sign in and typed my username and password then i clicked sigin in

the window disappeared and it shows me that it's connetcting to the server then like the pic above the bitcomet logo still flashing and under it it shows me to sign in now

and when i click sign in now it start to show me that it's trying to connect to the server and after while it shows me again to sign in now .. it's happening like that 4 days till nw

i did uninstall it and installed it again, i installed bitcomet 1.32 x64 and it bring me the same result

i hope i made my self clear and sorry for making u a little confused

and btw i don't install any toolbars , and i checked that bitcomet add on is enabled in my IE9

The problem with your post was that you said "nothing happens" when you click to sign in... that tells me that you're not getting prompted for your username and password, so I told you another way to get to the prompt to enter your username and password and now you tell us that you already got that, so bitcomet is doing it's job... in otherwords something DID happen when you clicked it. BitComet opened a login screen, accepted your username and password and attempted to log you in, but was unsuccessful and eventually gave up givng you a link to click to try again. The problem is most likely a firewall blocking bitcomet from connecting to the cometID servers.

Do you have any type of IP filtering programs like peerblock/peerguardian installed?

yeah i made sure that bitcomet is alllowed on firewall, and i turned off pop up blocker from IE and i went to manage add on and made sure that bitcomet is enabled

last night i installed a new windows in case .. but the same thing happening !

i don't use any ip filtering programes

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've had the same problem over almost a year now, when I log in with my username and password, it shows it's in the process of logging in just like hardy94's picture. Before when I used to login I could see the rankings and the mooons and the stars. but now "NOTHING HAPPENS". I think it's better to try and help someone or look into it, than to reply.

Are you similarly uncommunicative, hafezsaadi?

It is primarily up to you to help yourself. You, not anybody else. Nobody owes you any help, least of all any of us unpaid volunteers. We don't think it's too much to ask that you communicate CLEARLY when you have a problem. If you can't do that or think it's too much to ask, go solve your problem yourself. That is how all of us got here, by diving in and solving problems ourselves, then being willing to lend a hand to others. Don't take us for granted.

Since no one here has provided even simple basic information about their systems, or detailed accurate information about what does or doesn't work, I'm going to close this thread.

If a member with this, or a similar problem wants help, then make a new thread and provide as much info as possible, if you can't accurately describe what's on your screen, then post screenshots, but we cannot start out with one members incomplete support request, then continue with another members problem, then yet another, and this thread is serving no one.

Topic Closed