To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

my 1st bad buy on internet -VIP Acceleration

shailk

i know bitcomet is very reputed group but don't know why you made my experience with a purchase on your site a mistake. Have bought 10g pack for vip acclrtion but till now im not able to download a single file using this feature.

@ admin - can u pl let me know any single torrent which i can dwnload using this feature, since till now i have tried this on 3 torrents and unable to use this feature on them,(AND HAVE WASTED 3 GB WIDT GETTING ADVANTAGE OF VIP ACCLRTN --LOLZZZ)

REALLY DISAPPOINTED BY BITCOMET.

Please send a PM to the appropriate admin, who at this time is Queeniequ, and ask paypal for a refund. We (forum staff) don't know why this works for some memebers and not others, and we have no control over policies in development, but this system is still in beta testing and they are working on it.

Your money will be refunded.

Please send a PM to the appropriate admin, who at this time is Queeniequ, and ask paypal for a refund. We (forum staff) don't know why this works for some memebers and not others, and we have no control over policies in development, but this system is still in beta testing and they are working on it.

Your money will be refunded.