To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Hey guys what's up my name is Andrew, but most people online refer to me as X902Boss or Andy_Man656, I've been a using bitcomet for quite some time now I finally decided to make an account and get more involved with the community that helps this program be what it is today. I do play my own part in making gameplays and tutorials for the game s I download at www.Youtube.com/X902Clan and I'm actually going to be doing a few tutorials on games and how to optimize your BitComet download speed and so forth to hopefully take some of the work load of the guys who volunteer to make these forums possible for us. Please enjoy.

post-114220-0-30585800-1351535499.png

If you'd like we could have our support team review your video/s before you post them, to make sure the info is accurate. Naturally you're free to post any videos you like, but I think you'll agree it would be best to provide accurate info, as there is no shortage of bad advice on the net regarding bittorrent downloading. I'd also recommend you make it clear that use of bittorrent is about sharing, not downloading and urge your viewers to not stop seeding a task until they have uploaded their fair share.

Enjoy your video work and feel free to contact me, or any staff member if you'd like our help.