To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

remove exchange torrent toolbar

I'm not sure what you're asking. If you've installed a 3rd party toolbar (there are many), you'll have to seek help at the publishers website for instructions on removal.

If you're talking about bitcomets "torrent exchange" option, you can disable it in the options, but it has nothing at all to do with a "toolbar", it's just a means of making the torrents you are downloading available anonymously with other bitcomet users. The theory is that most torrents downloaded by other users will likely be good ones so the magnet links for any of your active tasks can be shared with other bitcomet peers you are connected to. If you disable the option your torrents won't be shared and you won't be able to access torrents that others are sharing.

It's just another way bitcomet helps members of the community to share, which is the heart and soul of p2p.

• Like 1

I'm not sure what you're asking. If you've installed a 3rd party toolbar (there are many), you'll have to seek help at the publishers website for instructions on removal.

If you're talking about bitcomets "torrent exchange" option, you can disable it in the options, but it has nothing at all to do with a "toolbar", it's just a means of making the torrents you are downloading available anonymously with other bitcomet users. The theory is that most torrents downloaded by other users will likely be good ones so the magnet links for any of your active tasks can be shared with other bitcomet peers you are connected to. If you disable the option your torrents won't be shared and you won't be able to access torrents that others are sharing.

It's just another way bitcomet helps members of the community to share, which is the heart and soul of p2p.

Thank's For Helping! I think I found The Answer!