To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem

rangerguy6969

This will be the first time I have posted anything.I just want to say that the people that seed,contribute,give praise where praise is do and offer suggestions on improvement while appreciating the hard work that goes into this site are to be commended.In addition i believe the people that put out the hateful rascist comments should be shot with a ball of their own s**t. YES, I AM CANADIAN, CHEERS!!

• Like 1

LOL. Everybody might as well blame Canada, like we care. According to a recent international poll, canadians are the friendliest , most docile people on earth. Of course thats what the dinosaurs thought before we wupped their asses

LOL. Everybody might as well blame Canada, like we care. According to a recent international poll, canadians are the friendliest , most docile people on earth. Of course thats what the dinosaurs thought before we wupped their asses

Laugh at death , never fear the ice , damn those Canadians are so damn nice

Although it's obvious to anyone in our culture that this video is satire, some of our international members may not understand. They are mocking (making fun of) people who are always blaming others for their problems. In this "south park" movie they picked "Canada" to blame simply because they are so harmless and peaceful.

It became an instant classic because it's so true, people don't want to admit their kids are bad because of their parenting skills, the fact that the public education system has become morally bankrupt and the moral decline of society in general, so they just look for someone else to blame. We no longer teach kids what is right and wrong and as a result we have kids killing each other. 50 to 100 years ago a teenager could walk into any hardware store and buy a gun, yet even with them being easy to obtain there were no problems with kids shooting each other or robbing people. Today kids aren't allowed to have guns and even adults have to undergo background checks to get one, and now we DO have kids shooting each other. An average weekend in Chicago has about 40 shootings... and the crazy politicians think the answer is to make new laws that disarm victims and criminals will continue to ignore. Our society won't improve until we get to the root cause of why people are wanting to harm others. Even if we could take away one weapon, they would fashion another to replace it. The answer is restoring the moral values that made our country great, and I believe this applies to most countries as well. If we all were taught to love our neighbors and to have respect for all life, then I believe the world would be a better place.

But there is definitely no such thing as a free lunch, or an honest politician. I'm sure we can all agree on that.

• 6 months later...