To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

soporte para mega? se sabe algo?

ironmansp

Hecho de menos en este programa soporte para descargas de mega como en otros que ya estan saliendo..

lo cual me obliga atener varios instalados, antes siempre preferia bitcomet...

se sabe si se añadira soporte para descarga de mega?

I miss the support for the download of "mega" with this program, as can be seen in others that are already being released... which forces me to have various ones installed... Before, I always preferred using BitComet.

Does anyone know if the support for the download of mega will be added?

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

Perdona pero, ¿a qué te refieres con "soporte para descargas de mega"? Me temo que tendrás que explicarte un poco más...

I'm sorry but, what do you mean by "support for the download of mega"? I'm afraid that you'll have to explain yourself a bit more...

Perdona pero, ¿a qué te refieres con "soporte para descargas de mega"? Me temo que tendrás que explicarte un poco más...

I'm sorry but, what do you mean by "support for the download of mega"? I'm afraid that you'll have to explain yourself a bit more...

Archivos alojados en servidores MEGA, no son archivos descargables via protocolo http ni via protocolo torrent

Files hosted in MEGA servers, they are not files downloaded neither http nor torrent protocols

• 9 months later...

Buenas noches.

Cuando los puntos de tu cuenta sumen 40.000, podrás pedir éste servicio gratuitamente. También puedes comprar uno de los "paquetes" que se ofrecen aquí.

Has de tener en cuenta, sin embargo, que este servicio no te servirá para aumentar la velocidad máxima de tu linea de Internet... es decir, si tú tienes contratado un máximo de 10 Mb con tu proveedor (Movistar, ONO, Jaztel, etc.), ésta velocidad no va a aumentar milagrosamente. De todas formas lo puedes probar y si tienes problemas, nos lo puedes contar aquí mismo.

Un saludo. :)

Good evening.

When you have reached an amount of 40,000 points in your account, you can ask for this service, free of charge. You can also purchase one of the "packages" that are offered here.

You have to know, however, that this service will not serve you to surpass the maximum speed of your Internet connection... this is to say, if you have a connection of 10 Mb maximum with your ISP (Movistar, ONO; Jaztel, etc.), this speed isn't going to miraculously increase. In any case, you can try it and if you have any problems, you can tell us about it right here.

Regards. :)