To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

TORRENTS

lande093

You declined to allow your browser launch a magnet link, as an alternative you can copy the link and select to start a new task from a magnet uri, then paste the link into BitComet, or you can contact your browers support and ask them how to enable handling of magnet links after you disabled it by mistake. 

Since the pirate bay doesn't actually host torrent files anymore, magnet links are the only option

• 1 month later...
On 18/12/2016 at 8:44 AM, lande093 said:

I was trying to download something from The Pirate Bay, I got a popup about downloading - something about launching a script (I think, I really didn't read it fully) and I click do not run and now I can't download anything.  Any help will be great.

Hi. Pirate Bay services are going under pressure. Even you've made a mistake, the VPN service should be more active to prepare sufficient space for torrent hosting. 

1 hour ago, Santano said:

Hi. Pirate Bay services are going under pressure. Even you've made a mistake, the VPN service should be more active to prepare sufficient space for torrent hosting. 

Actually what the member reports is that he declined to allow his browser to launch bitcomet, so the only alternatives is to change (reverse) the browser settings, or manually open the magnet link in bitcomet. Unfortunately since the member didn't inform us of the browser he was using, nor anything else about his compute or internet connection all we can do is refer him to his browser support forum, or teach him how to copy/paste the link into bitcomet so he won't need to rely on the browser to open the link in bitcomet.

14 minutes ago, Synapsys said:

I see. By the way if soeone have a good link to share here, what he have to do? 

no links to any commercial products or services is allowed. If an active member wants to share an experience using something related to bitcomet they can discuss it without posting a link.

we have a zero tolerance for spam or advertisements in this forum, it exists to help members use Bitcomet 

What I ended up doing when my usual site closed was to google for a '<tv programme name>.torrent' and that usually gave a number of sites. It's just a matter then of trying them out to see which is 'best' for you

• Like 1