To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Different proxy servers for different torrent trackers (announcers).

I use several torrent-trackers and one of them was recently blocked (only announcers) by all ISP in my country. The administration of this server has created a SOCKS proxy, that allows to connect to this announcers. It works. But through this proxy I can not connect to other servers.

I see only a few solutions - Proxifier, but I do not want to use it for some reason and another - use two copies of the BitComet - one for that torrent-tracker with Socks proxy and another copy for other torrent-trackers without proxy.

Or I need SOCKS-proxy without restrictions - low stability but free, or paid server but stable.

Ok for two copies of BitComet? Or Is it possible to use different proxies within one copy? Is it possible to add such function in the future versions of the program?

Edited by torromania (see edit history)

Have you tried anonymox (a plug in for Firefox) to access the sites?  That will connect the browser to the listings and bitcomet should be able to download without the proxy.

I'm not sure that I understood you correctly. I can connect to torrent-tracker (site/forum) with different anonymizers (extentsions for FF) and download torrent-file, but BitComet will not be able to connect to announce servers (different IPs and all are banned).