To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Separate the display name from the torrent name Part 2

Samariz

if I understand you, the best option would be to put the contents for the public torrent in a folder we will call "folder a" and then place folder a inside a folder named "folder b". Now make your public torrent using folder a, and your private torrent using folder b.

You can use any names you like for these folders and the result is you are seeding from the same files and each torrent will have a unique name

i created a second topic because, Looks like you don't respond to the first topic ;_; :

That will double the space taken, and its not only for my private / not private torrent.

When i download an anime (legal copyright free anime btw) , i always create a folder with anime name, then i name the torrent "season 1"   "season2"

So i have a lot of that in my list, that why, be able to change display name would be very awesome

What did i do ? it take the Subfolder name as display name

ul3diDH.png    SoKoiFH.png

Edited by Samariz (see edit history)

On 20/8/2017 at 2:54 PM, Samariz said:

i created a second topic because, Looks like you don't respond to the first topic ;_; : 

Samariz,

The Staff in these forums are professionals who volunteer  their spare time to try to help other members.. this means that we do NOT get paid, we have normal "real/regular" jobs just like everyone else, and families just like everyone else.

Because of this, we do try to help others, but it does not mean that we are connected to these forums 24/7, so be patient - making repetitive posts, will not get you a solution any faster... it will only become annoying to those reading the forums, and you will come across as someone who is "demanding" immediate attention.

6 hours ago, cassie said:

Samariz,

The Staff in these forums are professionals who volunteer  their spare time to try to help other members.. this means that we do NOT get paid, we have normal "real/regular" jobs just like everyone else, and families just like everyone else.

Because of this, we do try to help others, but it does not mean that we are connected to these forums 24/7, so be patient - making repetitive posts, will not get you a solution any faster... it will only become annoying to those reading the forums, and you will come across as someone who is "demanding" immediate attention.

Yes, i understand , but i created a second topic because i was thinking that maybe because we are in feature request forums, maybe when the administrator with the eagle pic respond to a suggestions, maybe he don't check the activitie of this topic after. Because i respond to him only 15 min later so i was like "Huuuu, he is already disconected :s"

So in in my head it was, "hmm he probably don't get notifications in his admin panel because he already responded, i need to create another topic"

But, yeah that was quite stupid, and i should have read the rules before posting xd sorry

But maybe i should pm him because in his signature there is "If We don't reply to your post within 24 hours, feel free to send me a pm"

(and sorry for these repetitive words "but" "maybe" my english suck)

Edited by Samariz (see edit history)