To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

BitComet Member Score Problem.

tlab666

I have not properly charged BitComet Member points for almost a year. I have the Generalissimo title. I'm uploading a lot, but instead of 120 points a day I get 20. What is the problem? Is this system no longer working?

It's been doing that dor ages now - but it's not always 20 points (sometimes you get more - anthing from 22 to 120)

My own 'ranking' has been floating up and down between 4500 and 4600 for a very long time now - when it gets close to 4500, scoring drops - when it gets close to 4600, scoring increases. There's a conspiracy out there to stop me getting a higher rank LOL.

Seriously, it's just a bit of fun (you can't trade points in for beer). It seems to be a bug on the database in the server (it started when they had to rebuild the database last year)

What you have written coincides with my observations. In that case, there is no hope that something will change. It's a pity, I need 10k points to Sovereign title. On the other hand, why build such a system to torpedo it later?

Dzien dobry tlab

It dates back to a massive server crash some time ago. At that time the database was changed, along with the scoring website (which no longer gives the daily scores).

As I said, to me it's just a bit of fun. Theoretically I can access a LOT of Long Term Seeds - in practice I don't think I've ever seen more than a dozen or so.