To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Please could i have some help im new to this

cheekylara

:blink: Ive downloaded 3 films using the search KVCD and here is one of the files i got.

I tried to attach it dont nkow if it worked.

I also downloaded Nero but says its not supporting this type of file. please can you help as i would like to burn them on to Cds.

I am very new to this so please could you not get to technical with me lol

Hi,

I would be glad to help you.

If you want to burn your kvcd, then I suggest getting "Alcohol 120%" or Nero version Six, as nero seven has issues burning kvcd movies.

I suggest you get the corporate version of alcohol as it doesn't require cracking or regitration to use.

There are step by step guides posted for burning kvcd at...

http://tus-kvcd-group.com

Suspect

Nero doesnt' recognize it because SmartStart is very stupid. It ought to recognize what you've got, but doesn't.

Begin again. You were thinking, "this is a movie", which is the wrong thing to think. You have to do Nero's thinking for it, so think "this is a disk image", and proceed from there.

Nero doesnt' recognize it because SmartStart is very stupid. It ought to recognize what you've got, but doesn't.

Begin again. You were thinking, "this is a movie", which is the wrong thing to think. You have to do Nero's thinking for it, so think "this is a disk image", and proceed from there.

As most Kvcd movies are in .bin/.cue disc image.

Although the orignal nero version seven could burn .bin/.cue disc images, it was plagued with problems, and the current version of nero seven WILL NOT burn Kvcd disc images in .bin/.cue format.

I'm hoping nero will offer another update to version 7.2.3.2b.

For Kvcd, use nero six, or alcohol 120%

Suspect