To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Viewing the downloaded RAR file

irisheyes13

I downloaded a movie with the BitComet, and it put it in the Downloads folder, but there is like 50 files in this folder, named zn-x3tls.r00 up to zn-x3tls.r47 and then zn-x3tls.rar/zn-x3tls.sfv, I followed the guide, and downloaded Winrar, I can hear audio play in my Media Player, cannot view the movie.

Sorry if this was already posted, I checked the guides and couldn't find anything past the "download WINRAR"

I can hear audio play in my Media Player, cannot view the movie.

Maybe you dont have the right video codec to play the unrared .avi in your media player.

If you click on Dark Shroud's Chiyo-Chan sig above it links to a codec/player package that will allow you to play almost any kind of audio/video file you download.

• 3 years later...

I downloaded a movie with the BitComet, and it put it in the Downloads folder, but there is like 50 files in this folder, named zn-x3tls.r00 up to zn-x3tls.r47 and then zn-x3tls.rar/zn-x3tls.sfv, I followed the guide, and downloaded Winrar, I can hear audio play in my Media Player, cannot view the movie.

Sorry if this was already posted, I checked the guides and couldn't find anything past the "download WINRAR"

There are a lot of rar archives on my PC. Yesterday my friend told me about his problem. As he told me he had an unpleasant problem with corrupted rar archives. And suddenly he opened in the Google and observed there - corrupt rar file. This tool solved the problem for seconds and free of charge as he told me. Moreover I used this tool and it helped me for a minute and absolutely free of charge.

Not that we don't all appreciate that you're trying to be helpful, we definitely do. All of the support staff do like it when people step up to share the burden. But.

The poster's question was asked in June of 2006, nearly four years ago. If you'll click on his name, you'll see a page with his profile and discover that he hasn't been back since then. He probably found a solution by now, and even if he didn't, he hasn't been back to read your answer and probably won't be. He probably forgot he even asked the question or asked it in this forum.

This is called "necro-posting", a neologism that means messages sent to the dead.

If you read this forum by scanning everything new since your last login, then necro-posted messages pop up and just kinda waste time. it's always good to pay attention to the date of what you're replying to.

• 2 months later...

I worked with different rar archives, other sizes, importance and etc.. But some days ago I was shocked when my rar files were lost. Moreover I didn't know a reason. Fortunately my friend suggested me - rar file uncompressed size repair. It solved my issue for a minute and absolutely free of cost as I bore in mind. What is more the program assisted some of my friends.

This is spam to advertise the product they are linking too

*dead topic, so easiest fix it to unapprove it

Locking it is far easier and leaves it searchable for others with similar problems. - Dark Shroud