To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Torrent download help

agoodguy

Alright, im downloading one thats 50 mb,im downloading in parts. Total is .99 GB. So im downloading a 50 mb one then when that ones done ill downloaded the other parts. And it still says connecting, but on the bottom this shows up:

comit.jpg

is it downloading or not? Im on .70 now.

The answer is in your screenshot.

It lists a tracker error, but your gonna have to move your colums to view the entire error, but I think its a private tracker, so you will need to go to the web site and redownload the torrent after registering.

The torrent you have was picked up from some sites search engine, and posted, but that torrent will only work for the orignal downloader.

Please note that I could be wrong, as I cannot fully read the error message.

Suspect

yes, you need to register with that site and redownload the torrent.

Also make sure the tracker allows bit comet, since a couple previous versions were used by some people to download private torrents by forcing our dht options to connect. Even though this issue has long be corrected, there are still some private trackers that still don't allow bit comet, so check.

If they do not allow, feel free to tell them that all current versions of bit comet CANNOT force dht connections, so perhaps they will reconsider.

As a last resort, you can use Utorrent, which is also an excellant client. It doesn't have nearly as many functions as bit comet, but is very lean in its memory usage.

Suspect