To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Torrentleech

Solaih

Hey guys, is anyone here a Torrentleech member? I have been trying to register for like over 3 months with no luck, I would REALLY appreciate it if anyone would send me an invite. I am a current user of Demonoid & would be glad to exchange invites with anyone. My ratio over at Demonoid is 1.3 so I'm not a leecher & I seed every torrent I download. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I am sooo sorry for the double post, :unsure: everyone hates it I know but I was afraid my thread was being pushed back & not all viewers could see it. Please guys any member of Torrentleech we'll trade invites I need this invite BADLY. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi,

Please note the date of the last post in this thread. It's more than likely that the original posters have abandoned the topic, thus your request will not likely have many results.

To the rest of the readers, please do not make this a thread to ask for invites. We have had (in the past) had the same situation occur, various times, for Demonoid invites... only to have the threads completely deleted by the Staff.

Thank you.

PS - Please don't type all in caps - it is considered yelling and not very polite.