To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Move Up / Move Down buttons not working

kms

• 1 month later...

This may be just technique. You must first select the particular torrent in the task list that you want to move up or down in priority, then the buttons should become active. They're greyed out if no task is selected.

• 3 weeks later...

I can see that there are three modes that this buttons "work/don't work" in.

1. If you click on any area other then the torrent list, the buttons will be completely unactive.

2. if you click inside the torrent list (but NOT on any torrent), then the buttons will "look" active, and you can click on them, but nothing will happen

3. If you click on any torrent, then the buttons will move that torrent up or down.

I have never seen these buttons not work once a file is selected (selected torrents will be highlighted).

I just realised what's wrong (after all this time)

You probably clicked one of the column headers which put your download list in (say) size or time remaining order. If you do this, the arrow up and down keys are greyed out. Presumably because it makes no sense to be able to move things in these circumstances.

You just need to click the column header twice more to clear the re-ordering. You can see the little arrow up and arrow down on the header to tell you the ordering sequence. The arrow should not be there. Then you can move files up and down

I just realised what's wrong (after all this time)

You probably clicked one of the column headers which put your download list in (say) size or time remaining order. If you do this, the arrow up and down keys are greyed out. Presumably because it makes no sense to be able to move things in these circumstances.

You just need to click the column header twice more to clear the re-ordering. You can see the little arrow up and arrow down on the header to tell you the ordering sequence. The arrow should not be there. Then you can move files up and down

I've never touched my column headers since installing bicomet .70,so I don't think this is the case.It's not a major problem for me - just thought I'd add the buttons don't work for me rarely,although I too am extremely rough with them. he he.

• 10 months later...