To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

i can't open my game

lufc6

I'm trying to help you, but If I need to ask for each tiny piece of detail, this is gonna take weeks to get anywhere...

First of all, exactly what did you download???

List name of torrent.

name of program

name of ALL files (including extension)

What "program" did you use to extract?

What files did you get when you extract?

I'm trying to help you, but If I need to ask for each tiny piece of detail, this is gonna take weeks to get anywhere...

First of all, exactly what did you download???

List name of torrent.

name of program

name of ALL files (including extension)

What "program" did you use to extract?

What files did you get when you extract?

sorry,

alright

I downloaded a game called GTA san Andreas

Im not sure how to find the list name of torent but i did a search in Wtorrent and it came up and i just downloaded it

I use WinRar to extract the file

when i extracted it i got a setup, i got an installation for DirectX 9.0, i got readme files and how to install it files and i also got a autorun file

It was originally a wimaia file if that helps

sorry if thats not enough info

I think what you did was extract a disc image.

In this case, I'm not supprised that it didn't work. I really need to know the full file name (with extension) that you downloaded.

This could confirm my theory, and get you set on how to install it.

Suspect

I think what you did was extract a disc image.

In this case, I'm not supprised that it didn't work. I really need to know the full file name (with extension) that you downloaded.

This could confirm my theory, and get you set on how to install it.

Suspect

Sorry im just new to this how do i find the full file name ( with extension )

A typical filename would be like...

GTA sanandreas.iso

the .iso is the extension, which tells me what kind of file you have.

Windows xp by default hides some file extensions (god only knows why).

If you look in your folder, then click on "tools", then "folder options", then click on the "view" tab.

You will see a box with a check in it for "hide file extensions for know file types. Remove this check, then click on "apply to all folders"

now windows won't hide your file types from you, and you can simply copy the file name.

Suspect

A typical filename would be like...

GTA sanandreas.iso

the .iso is the extension, which tells me what kind of file you have.

Windows xp by default hides some file extensions (god only knows why).

If you look in your folder, then click on "tools", then "folder options", then click on the "view" tab.

You will see a box with a check in it for "hide file extensions for know file types. Remove this check, then click on "apply to all folders"

now windows won't hide your file types from you, and you can simply copy the file name.

Suspect

Yeah it worked the file is called GTA San Andreas PC.ISO

your problem is a file.iso is a disc image, not a compressed archive.

Do NOT extract an .iso

You need to either burn it to a disc, or mount it in a virtual cdrom/dvdrom drive.

If your using Nero, select "recorder" then "burn image"

If using Alcohol 120%, the use Image burning wizard.

Many other programs can burn disc images also.

Suspect

ps. I suggest you change your file associations in winrar, and uncheck ".iso" as being a winrar file type. This will prevent you from doing this again.

do NOT make it a data disc. You need to burn a "disc image".

The type of disc is already encoded in the .iso file, so all you need to do is look for option to burn a disc image.

I have never used sonic, so can't help you there.

If you get nero version seven, you must get a version newer then 7.2.3.2b

If you get nero version six, then it must be 6.6.0.0 or newer

Alcohol 120% will do nicely too

Suspect

you need to look for a crack folder, or file which could have a file.nfo explaining how to apply it.

Most torrents have this.

Nearly all downloaded games need to be modified in order to play.

There is really not much more I can do for you. I don't have this game, and even if I did, you might have a different version.

all I can say is the information is usually with the download, so you just need to find it.

Suspect

Could anyone help me I've downloaded game LMA Manager 2007 and been waiting for It to download for 2 days and when I open the game to play It says this application has failed to start because D3DX9_28.DLL was not found. Re-Installing the application may fix this problem, I don't know what It means by this, when I download the game I went on TorrentSpy I think or Torrent Reactor, what's the proper one to download games Wtorrent Torrent Portal, Torrent Spy, or Torrent Reactor?

and Is this true If I can download games of bitcomet and put them on a dvd+rw will it work for Ps2?

yes you can play it on ps2 only if you have your ps2 modded with a chip which ussually runs you $80 or so...and the problem with SAMP you need to uninstall it and use deamon to mount you SAMP iso but you need a no cd crack I have samp and MTA I love em both let me know if you need more help

• 2 years later...

I am learning to download wii games. I also care about how to burn cheap wii games. Playing wii games is so interesting.

source: Youtube advertisement for website elided - Mod.

Youtube advertisement for website elided - Mod. how to download wii games

Youtube advertisement for website elided - Mod. downloading wii games

Do not necropost.

Do not post links related to warez, hacking, cracking or whatever might be in violation with the standing laws.

These are two of the Forum Rules that you agreed to abide when you signed up on this forum.

The topic in which you posted is 3 years old!

You can't give on this forum links to pirated games, sites hosting them, or methods of pirating.

You have been warned!

Other than that welcome on the forum!