To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Language

Ritty

I dl'd a movie that plays great but it starts in Spanish.

I can change it to English manually by my remote but the movie is in separate files, so every time a file starts

i have to change it!

Is there a way to make it start in English?

I have tried every configuration to go to English but it won't work.

Can the other languages be deleted then i can reburn it?

Also can't i combine these files to play all together?

thanks,

Ritty

ps: the torrent sites should categorize each movie file so we know which one we need to dl to work properly. <_<

Your question has nothing at all to do with the BitComet client, and should not have been posted in that forum, so it's being moved.

You would need to rebuild the DVD, which is a little complicated and not something you could be easily talked-through. Or you can simply rip the disk, and choose the English audio stream instead of the Spanish, if you can identify it. That might be a little easier. I think you may find instructions or tutorials for this on CDFreaks or some other sites. It's a bit technical, and you will need to acquire several tools + learn to operate them, so if this doesn't sound like something you want to get into, you may be better of just switching manually.

Your question has nothing at all to do with the BitComet client, and should not have been posted in that forum, so it's being moved.

You would need to rebuild the DVD, which is a little complicated and not something you could be easily talked-through. Or you can simply rip the disk, and choose the English audio stream instead of the Spanish, if you can identify it. That might be a little easier. I think you may find instructions or tutorials for this on CDFreaks or some other sites. It's a bit technical, and you will need to acquire several tools + learn to operate them, so if this doesn't sound like something you want to get into, you may be better of just switching manually.

the files are .vob and .bup

:blink:

These are raw dvd files, and when burnt properly, you will have a fully functioning DVD, usually with all the menus and options.

With nero express it is very easy to burn the disc. You want to look for the option to Burn a dvd video from "DVD files on your hard drive"

You can also use dvd shrink to burn it, or pretty much any dvd burning software.

It sounds to me like you simply copyed the files onto a data disc, this won't work properly

Suspect

that is not what I asked.

They need to be burnt in a dvd video structure, NOT a dvdrom disc.

Although your not giving enough information to help you properly, I am inclined to think you copied the files onto a data disc, so no wonder they arn't playing right.

If you want further help, you need to provide more info.